Premiere Elements has powerful video editing features and yet is easy to use and affordable.
In this course we take you step-by-step through the process of planning and editing a promotional video. You will be harnessing the tracks and animation features of Premiere Elements to create the video below.
The website built in the course.
The course builds on our free introductory course, Adobe Elements for Small Business. If you are new to Premiere Elements, we encourage you to do that course first.
The course consists of nine lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Properties and Keyframes
- Lesson 2 – Adding Project Assets
- Lesson 3 – Animating the PIP
- Lesson 4 – Animating a Graphic
- Lesson 5 – Adding the Text
- Lesson 6 – Synchronizing the Text
- Lesson 7 – Animating the Logo
- Lesson 8 – Adding the Soundtrack
- Lesson 9 – Publishing the Video