While Photoshop Elements has a wide range of advanced features, we cover practical examples that use the most commonly employed tools.
In the course we take you step-by-step through the process of using Photoshop Elements to prepare all the typical types of graphic that you will need in a typical WordPress website. You will learn the key tools of Photoshop Elements, and quite a bit about WordPress along the way.
The website built in the course.
The course consists of eight lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Images in WordPress
- Lesson 2 – Cropping and Resizing
- Lesson 3 – Making the DD Logo
- Lesson 4 – Creating A Website Header Image
- Lesson 5 – Adding a Homepage Slider
- Lesson 6 – Making Post Images
- Lesson 7 – Adding Focus to an Image
- Lesson 8 – More Post Image Techniques